Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good understanding you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of providers not trying to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or InventHelp Inventor Stories maybe on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product idea to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they perform quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product idea. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.